Are you or someone you know being sold for sex or made/forced to work for little or no pay and cannot leave? Call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center at 1-888-373-7888 or the Statewide Georgia Hotline for Domestic Minor Trafficking at 1-844-842-3678 for help.
All victims of slavery and human trafficking have rights and are protected by international, federal, and state law.
The hotline is:
- Anonymous and confidential;
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Able to provide help, referral to services, training, and general information;
- Accessible in 170 languages;
- Operated by a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization; and
- Toll free.